Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stop and stare

I don't know when will this little tinge of regret eventually leave me. Seeing certain things that had that association still have the power to set me thinking and I will be still wondering about that many uncertainties that never bother to take place. I've never been a ruthless person but there will certain times where I have to get myself to know when I have to take big steps and look away.

Watched Black Swan today. When I spent the first ten or so minutes watching the movie alone, I had this thought that I may actually try watching a film on my own especially when the theatre was pretty empty on a Thursday afternoon like this. probable that I have to overcome the sight of the person casting me pathetic glares when I buy a single ticket.

By the way, Enna came in later and she was etching half of the movie with her hands covering her face. Don't know if we are watching horror or not.


Back to the movie. It was quite meaningful to me, because I actually had a younger cousin who is slightly mental because she wants everything to be perfect and couldn't quite deal with stress. And after seeing watching the show, the more I feel that she should learn how to relax and not be so tensed up or else she may worsen and become like the lead. Somehow I could relate to the movie I guess. Which brings to my point being a far too perfectionist is a pain sometimes. Like in the end, you only end up hurting no one but probably yourself.

Alright exams over, am gonna enjoy myself fully in my break. First up, the activity for today is to sleep and watch tv, yay!

No comments: