Monday, February 14, 2011

择日不如撞日,撞日也要撞得对

Missed the chance of heading to Taipei this March. Why did my class got to start on 7 March instead of like two weeks later? Say goodbye to my SQ flight and my 3 night stay at some 5-star hotel for free :/ MAJOR OUCH

How's your V day, to my girls who have that special someone. I hope it had been a nice day for you people.

Had a four hour nap this afternoon. I'm waving hello to a sleepless night that is oncoming. Gosh, untimely because I am having my presentation at that 9am class tomorrow morning. Had to wake up real early.

I hate watching Singapore drama serials with my family. They got nothing else to say other than to complain how boring, lame and illogical the whole story gets. Well, I could only say that drama is something that is made to somewhat waste your time isn't it. If you had better things to do, then you wouldn't be actually watching the show right. I remembered some line in Teochew that my late grandmother used to say, "The people who acts in the shows are crazy, the people who watches the shows are fools" Exactly, isn't it?

No comments: