Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Imbalance

There will be times when I feel like this, where you feel a little upset about certain results that happens as a consquence of my own incapabilities. Not that I'm very worst off than other people right now, but your heart just felt imbalance. Partly because deep down, I did wanted to be part of the norm, to look good and I wanted that status too.

Hooked on tv. Tried cutting myself down during exams period to sleep more and read more but still failed. Ended up sleeping real late as usual. I have to keep it at the back of my mind and only allowing to watch Tales of Two Cities tonight, then I will dutifully read management notes - the topic that I'm like least confident of.

Okay, am satisfied after dinner. Shall wait for the show to start ;)

No comments: