Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I'm almost three weeks through my 7 weeks of 'not so hectic' tuition weeks. Exams gonna be over in about two weeks time so I probably get to enjoy a bit of holidays completely.

V day in one week's time. I don't know if I was gonna date Management or Marketing.

Feeling very tired lately. It was said that if you slept more, you felt even more tired but come on, isn't it the point to sleep more when you really feel tired!? Totally make no sense to me. Got to admit that I've been gulping quite a bit of chicken essence lately.

Am now sitting in the living room typing this while waiting for my maid to be done with plucking the kang kong. Wonder why she's taking so long... Only after she's okay then I can go cook my Campbell soup. Anyway thought I can get my Wednesday and Thursday off this week but too bad, have to work on project tomorrow and there's a bizmath test that I've forgotten all about on Thursday.

Okay, the maid's done. I can go cook now.

Here's a piece of happy news to share. My niece just started calling me gu gu two days back. Happy much :D

No comments: