Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The crowded mass everywhere

I actually had a slightly day off than usual today as everyone was in a CNY mood. Coms only took half of the usual time and I didn't even had to stay and watch the other people's presentation during marketing lecture.

Went back to te office to visit the colleagues and ate Yu sheng, am very satisfied. A little disappointment was that I didn't have the chance to trim my hair because it was just way too crowded at the salon.

Back to the point, during the lunar new year, it is simply crowded everywhere! Like super messy, a crazy crowd. I was in watsons buying my nail polish remover and I hardly had a place to stand at the display shelf. I was practically in the store bumping into every other person with my big bag.

People around me are all so festive where I'm here starting to feel moody. Am going to hit vivo city on Thursday and watch a movie and lunch at marche ;) here I come, rosti!

No comments: