Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dislike aimless Saturday nights

I want to have something to do, possibly a nice plan with nice people, doing nice things that I enjoy doing. Like dining out and catching up. I'm so bored with myself to the extent that I feign sleeping as I didn't want to be caught with hanging out with my new best friend - the television, in my room again. I retreat into isolation because I didn't want to be spotted with a not so white face. What I've heard half an hour ago was literally the pot calling the kettle black

I think I feel the anger within myself building up. I need an outlet to release all of that. Maybe I need to go to my secret hideout for a stroll very soon - like tomorrow perhaps.

I beginning to feel like a grumpy old woman who could not stand the pointless din out there. What's the point of talking when it's not going to hold water. The lack of substance and every thing leads to no solution just bothers me much. A total waste of time.

Keeping quiet seem like the best. You don't pick up a fight and neither will people find fault. Act blur when it's necessary.

No comments: