Saturday, February 05, 2011

Change is the only constant

Want to change, don't want to change? Questions like this brings everyone headache. Change is everywhere, change is basically about everything. Humans are never satisfied, so they change or make changes to things around them, in order to have themselves pleased. Humans are this insatiable and self centred creatures, you and I alike so fret not and don't have to be ashamed.

Finally done with communications report, couldn't be any happier.

I'm getting old. I realised today that I couldn't stand walking around with my heavy bag after teaching 7 hours straight today. I really wanted to be a filial daughter and accompany my parents out and let them enjoy the rest of the day but somehow I ended up really lethargic and grumpy before the it even turned dark.

I think the only activity I could embrace on every Saturday is having dinner, movies and long talks with BBF. Stuff requiring no walking.

You envy people, want a bit of that. You want to have a bite and taste it, but you know you're never gonna reach it or seize it. Those beautiful pictures are only for viewing pleasure, I wonder when will it ever be me.

Yes, the above is meant to be nonsensical. My own viewing pleasure.

No comments: