Saturday, February 19, 2011

He'll love me very much, because I'm special and so different from other girls. It's gonna be all or nothing

I think this is the best thing a friend ever told me to convince me how beautiful love can possibly be. And how much a man, other than my own father, could love me

Somewhat I myself is anticipating to see this man appearing right before me with my own eyes

Am on the way if heading home now. Saw the laser lights but the fireworks didn't appear so it made me rather disappointed. I think the fireworks was a special for the official opening ceremony only. Anyway there were quite a lot of other people who thought that there was going to be a fireworks tonight

Shall shower and catch up with some episodes before heading to bed. Got to sleep more to make up for the loss of sleep yesterday

Plan to read up more materials tomorrow again. Four days of war time will pass before I even know it then I can meet up with BBF to watch a movie, enjoy a dinner and unwind :)

No comments: