Monday, February 28, 2011

Sorry, neither am I the kind who can conceal my emotions well

At the very least, I try my very best not to flare up in front of certain people. Like Lisa said, I'm not in the position to say anything. For the sake of the people that I love, I did not choose to keep my mouth shut, because I did not have a choice, I had to keep quiet. That is my way of showing you respect and politeness. Do not start expecting me to behave as though nothing is happening with a big fat smile on my face. Well, because let's face it, I can't.

Silence is golden, silence means that one is tolerating, accommodating and compromising. But that doesn't mean that this is necessarily agreeing with what that is being placed forth. Sometimes, giving in to ridiculous demands blindly is stupid. Some people don't think before they speak, but I don't see the point to stoop down to your level and meet your requirements when they simply do not make any sense.

If you want to go things your way, go ahead and stop trying to change other people. Sometimes, this just won't work. Want to talk about standardisation, then go on and get a machine for replacement, but bother getting human help? Switch to a robot, because it is pretty stupid. It doesn't fight back or talk back, it will listen to your orders totally.

Let's put the topic of who's right and who's wrong aside, because such questions never reach an answer in a million years. Most of the time, both sides are wrong in some ways. What really bothers me is that some people don't even think that there is a problem with themselves. Throwing their weight around makes me despise them. Can't they even see what is going on or the good things that people has done for them? Human magnify flaws and they find fault, they never want to see or acknowledge the good things around them, isn't this trying to make lives difficult for themselves?

People, let's be on our toes. Start trying to be a little more sensitive but not overly sensitive to the extent of being paranoid. Show a little kindness and courtesy to people around you. Isn't this what Singapore and that cute little Singa lion tried to inculcate in all fellow Singaporeans years back?

There's like plenty of things on my mind. I need some inner peace and I don't know where to seek them. I need some time on my own to sort things out with myself again. I planned to enjoy this entire week, wanted to fill the days up with lots of fun and laughter but I think its going to be a failed mission.

No comments: