Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello, new phone :D

It was no longer like the old times where you can't get enough of touching the new gadget. Try the camera, start texting your friends, play the games all day long. Guess all these have already became a thing of the past.

Can't actually believe that I'm hitting the number two in just a couple of months time. People actually say when you hit 20, it will be very soon where you say hi to 30. I wonder how is that so? The earth don't exactly spin faster after you're 20 right? Or is it that when it is then, we doesn't seem to slow down? We didn't want to or we can't? So it is plainly because somewhere deep down in our hearts, we know that time is running out?

Sometimes when I seriously sit down and surf facebook, meaning not playing games, then I really wonder how much people around me have grown. Then I can't help but ask myself, what have I done to myself all these years?

Is it because I don't want and I don't bother to or it is all due to my personality that resist changes. But its human nature to adapt to what they used to have, isn't it?

Its mid-week and time really passed so fast. I skipped having a nap today to tidy my bedroom, as usual it gets messy after a while. Table's all piled up with stuff and all, so not productive for work.

Time passed kind of slow without sleeping, really.

No comments: