Thursday, September 16, 2010

Working hard, mugging hard and emailing my lecturer at 4am to make clarifications.

I bet he must be silently telling himself that luckily he did not give his mobile number, or else I think I might beat that freak who phoned him at 12 midnight to ask him questions.

真是越夜越静,越夜越寂寞啊。有一股冲动,像这样一直读下去到天亮。不知道为什么似乎也有这样的精神?

Secretly as I look at my blue fingernails as I typed, I felt kind of high :D

You know I kinda want to buy that Nike T-shirt badly but I don't understand what is that force that has been stopping me!

I've been somewhat thinking about meeting up with people after my exams next week to have dinners. You know I'm somewhat missing Holland V, though I don't exactly frequent that place much but yeah, I just felt like eating there again on a Friday night. Like really unwind and feel the atmosphere, look at the people and maybe laugh at them or the nonsense I make out of them.

But dinners can only be arranged after I get a replacement for my phone. This anticipation is kind of killing me. Not that I can't live without a mobile, I'm not that kind of person but I am the kind of person who needs an answer. Like don't drag the days on and stuff, you stupid telco!

I'm servicing my phone line, paying my telco for the past 10 over days, feeding them with money for nothing because I've suspended my line and I don't use it. This bloody point makes my blood boil.

At times, I get paranoid. I wonder am I missing out my relief sessions (in another words, money!) because that woman can't get through my line. This point makes my blood doubly boil!!

Moment like this, I've got no choice but resort to Facebook - where I've successful contacted Rosie. Since I never seem to get through her mobile, I also don't know why.

发觉没事的时候,做做白日梦是一种解压的方法。对我而言,自言自语不只是让我的生活添加乐趣,也是让自己多了解自己的管道吧。

No comments: