Monday, September 06, 2010

I'm unreachable for this week through mobile. Now, I do feel the loss and the lost, though I've always thought I'm not dependable on you :(

You know I felt stuck, my hands are tied. I don't know what to do or how to response, all I do is wait. Waiting for the damn call. And I know it's not exactly gonna help, simply patronising me actually.

At times I thought I could like play punk and stop using it altogether. But how silly for that because I have to service the line for another i-don't-know-how-long period.

They felt like I deserve it you know, deserve to be stuck like this. What morons can they be sometimes. Simply taking this advantage to project the unhappiness from someone else onto me all at once, giving me the double. They could be smiling inside you know, if they actually knows this mess is getting nowhere near to clear.

No comments: