Tuesday, December 01, 2009

We ask ourselves what are we going to do if ___________

Yet, no one is able to give us an concrete answer. Sigh, that's life.

Happy that travelling plans are more or less settled, guess Cosmo is most prolly the choice as for now because I think it sounds a bit weird for us to book a queen size bed instead of a twin bed. Still looking, still looking.

Love the december weather because its so cooling! Makes me feel good and at eased :D Loved surfing net on the bed with the ipod buzzing. I wished it was Friday now because it feels like Friday. Last paper on Thursday morning and I'm already looking forward to the job next week! Totally anticipating the days when I'm going to get the not-so-big-fat-paycheck. Shall be more self-contented huh.

Caught 2012. The big question for such movie is "Will such a day ever come?" After thought for this movie is : Suck up to the chinese now to save your life.

The element of the chinese culture is so strong nowadays, even in those hollywood movies. That is why I think it is kind of sad to see that our future generations are practically big fat potatoes. Imagine six out of ten of these children comes from english speaking families. I hope my niece wouldn't be one of them.

To the poly people, good luck for your exams! It's your turn now.

No comments: