Saturday, December 12, 2009

Darryn: Teacher! Not fair, he also got talk!

Me: There's nothing as fair. Life is not fair and life is never fair.

I think I am a very cruel teacher, because I expose my kids to the real world when they are suppose to be immerse in some "happily-ever-after" kind of childhood. Am I turning more kids into realistic, practical sadists like myself, perhaps so.

Ah, just felt that first week at work is rather interesting. Am getting to remember more names and getting the hang of being a teacher, scolding kids (I realised I'm not really good at this at first because I've never got much of a chance to discipline the young anyway) and teaching the class plus trying my best to control the terrible noise (which I completely hate!)

Hang Man is the game that I play with my kids. Must start to have more challenging words in my head now.

Lesson plan that I have for my class for next week includes Christmas Card making! Which means I have to start making a sample soon! This reminds me that I have to start making some thing for my dear friends too.

Like the holidays because it feels really free now. Having a job gives me a sense of security, lol! Apparently single girls like me loves to have lots of money and spare cash, no?

In love with the fact that I really have a life. Don't have to read notes but now I've got time for my favourite chick lit. Movies, tv and everything else :D

By the way, it's now a tough war between Tango and Deja Vu. I hope to hear some reply soon.

No comments: