Friday, December 18, 2009

Imagine your throat's all red or rather bloody and has white spots. Omg, I sympathize the doctor who saw my throat. But on the other hand, guess she's already used to it. Guess what, I'm praised by my doctor because she thinks I got a high tolerance of pain. To have endure 3 whole days of such a bad sore throat before I decided to see a doctor.

Well, that's what you get after screaming at children aged 7 to 12 for an entire week.

A horrible throat infection or (what's the other term, can't remember) lose your voice for one day, a fever of 39 degrees and a two day mc which means two days' pay flew away.

Back to work on monday. Must make the kids do their christmas cards! I realise Christmas is just a week away. Time really flies!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the people in this coming holiday.

Next week is a short week because there's only 3 days of work.


No comments: