Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So it's now a fresh, new page. God knows why it took so long? Perhaps its all due to it being a forgotten task, unknowingly being thrown to the back of the mind a long long time ago.

Felt really good and happy these days. Like balanced, motivated and really happy & fulfilled! Still not having much of a social life though (because I can't go kite flying with the Jurong people, plus one Bukit Merah girl) Have been doing marking in school and sometime at home, working out answer key, planning what to go through with the kids the next day when I get home from work at night. Then I'll read to my heart's content before I finally go to sleep.

So with a life that I adore like this, it doesn't matter if I'm still single. Note, there's a great difference between "single" and "empty window"

No comments: