Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mum's screaming at the maid like some lunatic now, hahaha I wonder what they are up to in the kitchen, hmmmm. Think mel should come over some day and see tin tin soonish, lol. many many...

Still pondering what's the other name. SGG, TGG and and.....?!

I am happy with the phone, enjoying and playing with the phone. havent configure the wifi, must do it someday soon.

missed the OG, everyone's like busy. it was kinda like the mini gathering this morning with Guan Yi and Chia Miang outside LT 1.

By the way, I think seeing pretty faces make people joyful, no?

At least it does for me, so it makes me a joyous person. I think heaven is nice, it creates beautiful people in this world to make other not so beautiful people, for instance me, to be happy.

I think I'm generally and genuinely a happy and satisfied person. I think its a good thing. I am happy and blessed.

可能是看到别人的人生有太多的不如意与不幸,所以会对自己拥有的一切感到更加地珍惜。每个人该走的路都不一样,那我想我应该感谢我现在这一条路并不是太难走。

我想人要活在当下,因为下一刻是未知数。活得开心和快乐,活出精彩。生活中还有很多美好的事等待着你去体验和探索,不是吗?

No comments: