Tuesday, August 04, 2009

fainty, dizzy spells (again) in the toilet.

Adeline told me the other day in school that I seem to be a total different person when I write over here. hahaha I wonder do I sound like I'm old or I'm older? Old 70-year olds cannot have a blog, huh? Too hip for your liking, Ai-de?! ;D

Felt like a hip and trendy teenager on last Saturday when we visited Dragonfly at St.James Power Station to attend Wilbur Pan's music party. He didn't look like he was nearly 30, very boyish.






I think I should have raised my hand and drank that coke if I knew what that game was about. Salted cola! Missed that chance to grab the 100 bucks worth hamper :(

What really upsets me is that he didn't sing my favourite song!

It was a really nice chit-chat session with Jin Xian, Adeline and William. He didn't really talk though, lol! We didn't manage to see the fireworks from the NDP Preview, we saw the colored smoke though, hehehe quite pathetic actually.

Next time we must go to the rooftop at Esplanade okay, then I'll propose to Adeline there! LOL :D :D :D

Old people like old things. I like old stuff, old memory. Really into old movies lately. All thanks to HBO and starmax. I kinda hate youtube, seriously. Vanilla Sky, I want to watch Vanilla Sky! Tom Cruise is nice looking, no denial.

No comments: