Friday, August 14, 2009

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY :D

This is a game about trust and I'm glad I've stepped ahead and taken a step forward.

In fact, I had been really moody since yesterday. I have an urge to bite and scream badly. URGGGGGGH. but the package came and it cheered me up, tyvm ;P

Many random thoughts lately. Thinking about something after hearing what Jean had said about someone and somebody, hmmmm. Thought about "situation-impossible" lol. too stress ah, too stressed...

Had been having so many dreams, seriously like sleeping dreams, its kinda driving me nuts because can't sleep well :X

Oh, I think its funny about Jinxian boosting to her parents about having 5 weeks of holidays. hahaha yeah indeed, "5 weeks"

The weekends are here again. Made a pact with mummy to get away from the house tomorrow morning to avoid the confrontation.

cheers mates!

No comments: