Saturday, July 04, 2009

good news.

chanced upon the book that I had thought that I had misplaced when I was desperately searching for my passbook.

by the way, it's called "The Chocolate Run" by Dorothy Koomson

I think its a good read, do try it if you're into romance novels! I'm currently on page 67. I gotta admit that it is totally addictive

Share MY's sentiment of why people don't read. I think this is a wonderful hobby or rather past time. Reading calms my nerves or it actually prevents the volcano from erupting...

My maid just broke the purple coka-cola glass that I've been using for the past month, very upsetting. I've got like half a dozen of charcoal colored ones but that's the only purple one I have :(

Saw my neighbour using the MSN to im when I was about to enter my house just now in the evening. Just lead me to think when was actually the last time I properly used that to chat online with a friend?

In fact, I can hardly remember when was the last time I had actually logged in..

No comments: