Monday, July 27, 2009

watching new trailers on apple.com makes me really happy. dont know why is that so, but I guess this is about an anticipation of new movies for a movie fanatic like me. perhaps I don't patronize the cinema as much as some other people do (especially couples, I really do agree that they're probably the main contributors to the revenues that the box tickets earned. I came round to this conclusion after seeing the queue outside GV at Vivocity last Saturday. To my surprise, the queue for the popcorns was even longer. There were so many people that I could hardly see the entrance leading to the halls.) but yeah, there's always something called rented dvds. sometimes, I will turn to you, "http://www.watch-movies-links.net/"

Sometimes I really think that my cousin is insane. How could he vie with him?

Craving for fresh oysters very very much. Reminds me of The Line :/

Just heard from dad and mum today that you're not supposed to say '饭后一根烟,快乐似神仙' in Taiwan. You'll get fined. Is this for real?!

Was on the train today and saw a particular advertistment. Got me to think of the Bubble Boy that contracted SCID. I think those doctors made a wrong choice right from the beginning. no offence though, just a person opinion.

Reading, I want to do reading. Lately, all I shop for are books, weird?!

Busy week ahead, busy.

No comments: