Sunday, July 12, 2009

happy one year anniversary in 8 days time, my dear.

i think i love you, don't I?

alright, that aside. let's weigh the pros and cons.

the P: the wifi. the grip. the graphics, the 5mp. the 3.5mm audio jack. the music player (can replace my nano g1 if it really do die...) and the touchscreen, the non-metal sleek phone (i'm sick of getting rid of my nokias due to its rust)

the C: no more hubber, meaning its another 100 bucks off my pocket. no stylus (I still thinks that this is a joke - because its either they give you two stylus or no stylus.) more colors may still appear sooner or later. the price may drop. the re-learning to be done.

damn I even dream of this at night.

Night Festival was an awesome event. Had tons of fun with my two lovelies. hehehe

okay i think i'll show you guys the cartoon of me (i think you had already seen MY's. haven't? go check it out! hahaha) when I'm really mentally prepared for it, lol

Loop of Fortune was fan-ta-stic. The fireworks was great and side note, singaporeans are just as kiasu. i think we are too. all thanks to peer pressure. i think the place we stood was a good spot to see the show.

love the random shit that we talked about while waiting for the show to start.

oh, and the women are impressive. they probably don't have the word dizzy or headache in their dictionary.

we must go night fest again next year okay!

i missed the mussels ):

No comments: