Friday, April 14, 2006

okay people. no more weird posts from me now. sorry lah buddies, that you guys got to put up with my changing and erratic temper in the past few days. especially to mel, who became totally pissed when i told her off, asking her to stop bothering bout me yeah. hmmmm. thanks to all people who tagged and asked me to take care and stuff and yeah, things arent bothering me so much now. hahahas. nbm, you guys shouldnt know what am i rumbling about anyway.

so yeah, spent this holiday at home sleeping and sleeping and sleeping and not doing anything else. well, sleeping my time away is a really good form of entertainment, really. hahahas. especially when the weather is so cooling, superb for rotting inside your cozy warm blanket.

that's all for the day yeah. my days are boring. bye

No comments: