Saturday, April 01, 2006

mel called earlier just now and asked me about social studies. that had reminded me about monday's social studies test which i thought it was on wednesday. well, left all my notes and textbook in school, only left with the powerpoint slides. but josephine is helping me to scan one of the notes that is going to be helpful! yay!

hahas the house had been awfully peaceful today. cos daddy and mommy are away in m'sia having fun, bro's too busy at work and isnt at home. but yeah, i'm still having a good time at home after sleeping for 12 hours straight. sleeping my time away one of my greatest hobby and interest. and i feel contented sipping my ice cream soda, sitting in front of my computer, chatting with my bro who is in the office via msn while i watch soccer as i do my geography assignment. it was such a perfect saturday night, only with the exception that newcastle is leading tottenham by 3-1. lols. yeah, glad that my tv is so near to my table and comp. hahas. sometimes, im contented with who i am and what i am. lalalas.

hahahas. im still looking forward to sleeping later on, though i've slept quite a lot since yesterday (: whahahahahahas. what a pig...

No comments: