Saturday, April 22, 2006

i did not revise or do any form of work since i reached home from clementi stadium yesterday. why? because sotongBOONYANG fainted again for two days. like finally, most of you have been wishing for me to faint every morning if i dont appear in school on time right? lols. so yeah, congrats to me.

i havent touch a single piece of assignment or anything else. all i know was to sleep. what a pig. and the bangala workers who were painting my block, scared me out of my wits and made me jump out of bed. can you imagine two bangala standing outside your window at 15 storey high in mid air, merely two metres away from where you are, knocking and scraping away at your window panes. scary. i thought it was some thief who had spiderman powers breaking in. hahahas.

and our dearest xie lao shi had gave me a call at six this beautiful saturday evening, telling me and meiying to report to woodlands regional library in full uni for library duty. what luck! there goes my sunny sunday, it's now all wasted in xie lao's hands ):

No comments: