Thursday, April 27, 2006

it's exactly a week down to mid-yr officially starts. so yup, which means there's only about one more week for me to cram whatever its needed into my brain cells. what a sad life. but think about it, exactly two weeks down and you are enjoying yourselves celebrating mid-yr exams being officially OVER. how nice is that?

mel and i got crazy over mid-yr and we pretended that today's the last paper on our way home. hahas. thinking about hols makes me go crazy, serious. the five days without school at all (: YAY!

hmmmm. i want mid-yr to come soon, cos i want holidays! and correction to mel's conclusion. i wouldnt be all the time lucky to scrape pass my chemistry tests everytime without studying for it because luck's not always on my side. let's both buck up for it alright!

No comments: