Sunday, January 01, 2006

somehow pre celebrated my birthday today (: da jie bought a whole tiramisu from coffee bean!
love it man, so damn yummy :D and its kinda expensive though. lol $4.90 x 12 = $58.80. opps ): da jie gave me 50 bucks for my birthday! yippee.

whee! my american niece and nephew came over today! oh my god! naty and nicky is so adorable okay? lol. ahhhhh. naty is especially cute when she calls me ah yi! i wish i can see her more often during her stay in singapore! will have more family gatherings this weekend.

have really been somehow a fulfilled hols (: and could see a lil of fireworks display from my house. shiok. good ah. hendy had a good day with alson on new year eve. watched narnia at lido 1. YOU TWO VERY GOOD! lol. hahas. i will watch also, just wait and see :(

now. im looking forward to year 2006 and i hope all you guys have a fun-filled year ahead. enjoy and work hard to strive (: CHEERIOS

No comments: