Friday, January 06, 2006

okay, the quiz is adapted from rutian there.
thought that it would be fun to post it here.
enjoy yourself with my answers alright?

in no particular order, list down 3 people you talk to online, 4 people you see at school, 2 teachers, 3 people you love going out with and 3 people in your sms inbox.

  1. felicia
  2. diana
  3. melissa
  4. meiying
  5. jiayi
  6. rutian
  7. hendy
  8. enna
  9. christine
  10. sara
  11. rosie
  12. josephine
  13. fangqi
  14. edmund ng
  15. vidya

so, what do you think of number 4?

meiying is one of my best buddy definitely. she's always there when i needed her for me. no matter whether am i staring my happiest times or my saddest moments, she'll always be my listening ear giving me with support yeah? at the same time, she's my 24-hour entertainment and i'll never get bored with her presence! really glad to have you as a friend and thanks for being there with me all these days when i wanna watch movies! hahs

how would you feel if number 4 slapped you on the face ?

i'll cry till i have no more tears left. heartbroken, totally...

how is number 6 ?

there you are, misske! rutian is totally fun. she's the best weapon to use if you want to kill your least favourite teacher. she's definitely there to share a piece of anyone's birthday cake and to give you a hug even if she dont give you a present. hahs. but serious, she can be real mean and cruel so beware of her at all times! hahs. joking! rutian can be one good soul and a good listener too.

on the scale one to ten , how good looking number five is ?

how can you not give jiayi a perfect score? hahs. seriously, she happened to be one of the most prettiest girls in our 204 alright? not only she had an angelic face, but a totally gorgeous smile! she's real photogenic, proven factual with all her neoprints as evidence. she dont be model is a real pity! hehs. not only about beauty, her legs are real fast. breaking school track records every year!

will i ever fall for number 11?

rosie? are you kidding me!?! seriously, falling in love with my maid rosie? hahs. no way. i'm straight though i can behave like a total lesbian at most times! but rosie may fall for me though, i'm not sure about that. whahahahahahs.

honestly , if number 8 met an accident , what would i do ?

i believe enna definitely wont met with an accident. i've got more than enough faith and confidence in her. you may ask why. because she's a big eye freak and she can surely see the cars and anything on the road or whatsoever perfectly clearly. i think i may be the one more likely to meet with an accident okay! since i'm so prone to fainting, falling and stuffs like that?

what sport would i play with number 12 ?

josephine has no link to any sports. none of them because she's really way too inactive. she basically hates the sun. only if you would deemed going down to chinatown to get cheap china imports cd a kind of sports, then that's what i play with her! hehs.

what if number 1 got a boyfriend?

that is definitely no big deal. hahas. fel is simply has the typical girlfriend face and which guy can resist her man? lol. but it can be great news too! who has such capabilities to win the heart of my beloved millionaire daughter felicia? that person must have some supernatural powers himself to be able to do that! but if she really got a boyfriend, please send me a picture of him, thanks!

do i hate number 9 ?

of course not. i want christine to be my future da sao! i love her to the core, why would i ever hate her? she's always standing on my side to bully my brother with me. such a good sister-in-law, who on earth will be this silly to hate her? and i seriously hope that she and my brother will end up happily ever after!

how much do i like number 2 ?

there is no limit of love for loving my beloved daughter diana! so please, dont ask me how much do i love her! despite we are not in the same class and sometimes she does whine a bit here and there, i'll always dote on you, daughter diana! mommy loves you and wont leave you alone so no worries okay?

will 13 and 7 make a good couple?

hahs. fangqi and hendy? hey, i didnt know the quiz so accurate can? i didnt arrange the two numbers together for this question! anyway. fangqi, we all know that she's going gaga over someone who takes 174 to school everyday. and hendy, he got more than enough girls by his side so whether or not fangqi adds on to the list, it doesnt exactly matter to him actually. and they dont know each other in the first place. but i dont mind introducing them to each other so shall we fix a day some time?

would 14 one day kill me ?

edmund ng. this is highly possible because of my constant failing of maths papers. i think he may not only kill me but cook my flesh inside a pot of curry and distribute them to the rest of his pupils. but after all, he's a really nice teacher (:

who do i like more ? 3 or 10 ?

love them all the same. one's my cat and the other's my twin. they would have been the few more significant in my life so far. mel is my best friend while sara is my only twin! so how am i going to know who i love more?

get 5 people to do this thing !

why not the top five on the list?

No comments: