Sunday, January 15, 2006

i had too much hope regarding going shopping with my mom ytd. why, she spent $140+ on my cousins but $0.00 on me. to think that i even treated her to mac's $4 students' value meal while she bought a total of:

3 FILA TEES
2 CONVERSE TEES
2 REEBOK TEES
1 NIKE TEE
1 ZARA TEE

she had never bought a nike, reebok and zara for me this lifetime. she bought them for my cousins. WOW. im totally jealous. she spent $92 bucks for my brother alone at robinson's. i knew that i could had grabbed something and get her to pay. i could have right, but why didnt i? I MUST BE POSSESSED. brought my mom to heerens with my bro for the first time. went to eat at sakae sushi. i kinda love their salmon sashimi!

bought s.h.e's six album at $4.95 at hmv clearout sales. together with crying out love in the centre of the world dvd and one other dvd that i dont know what it that. all is bro pay then bro made his way down to his office to get something, while i dragged mom back home instead to chinatown. i hate the stuffy, smoky place filled with aunties and uncles :D

reached home and watched second half of man city vs man u. it's such a disappointment. man city 3 - 1 man u. i never finish watching liverpool vs tottenham. and i cant believe it. 7 goals for arsenal. anyone watched that? im getting a lil more soccer crazy lately and i dont know why...

i spent one whole day at home today. how guai can i get? studied a lil bit for maths test tmr then did english compo then slept in the afternoon and here i am now - blogging! and i swear that i gotta study more for maths later, i hope? im looking forward to dinner with my mom cooking my fave soup! YAYNESS!

No comments: