Tuesday, January 17, 2006

IT'S SOTONG BACK IN ACTION!

proven factual in sci practical asst (SPA) during chem. there, let narrator SOTONG tell you the whole story.

was heating the water in the boiling tube happily with the boiling tube clamped to the clamp of the retort stand. ms lim keep walking down our bench and she kept asking us this question. WHERE IS THAT FUNNY SMELL COMING FROM? i was like, GOT MEH? i wonder who is the one cursing and scolding me behind my back today, making me sneeze and nose block for the whole day and causing me not to realised that dumb smell. then she continued to walk up and down the benches and back to mine again. telling me and ivy that the smell is really strong. before i said anything, my whole experiment collasped. ms lim was like, WHAT HAPPENED and i was like, huh?!? what exactly happened to it?

all the test tubes and stuffs just dropped. smoke can be seened from my retort stand de clamp lahs. xin xuan said that my retort stand was SMOKING. hehs the water in the test tube spilled into the burner, flooding its way to ivy's experiment slowly. then ms lim told ivy to stop her experiment also because it has been affected by mine. and then ms lim was like: AIYO, YOU AH!!! was told to clean up and i asked her now how.

i recalled rosie saying bout the teacher deducting marks for not doing this and that properly but i realised something, i dont have to deduct anything cos i already failed SPA. the heat until the clamp of the retort stand melt and the whole thing bend, thus it released the boiling tube that it was holding, then knock over the beaker, turn over the test tube, the water spilled over the burner and everywhere. disaster lah. then everyone called me sotong now.

then when chinese lesson, i turned over to talk to fel and then the teacher saw and ask me keep quiet. after that, he asked me to stand up to answer question. and i was like - SHEN ME WEN QI? then he not happy. not like i dont know how to answer ): though i not listening, i also can answer without the answer. and when i answer, no one flashed answer to help me eh. but why some other people answer jiu got one ah? its just so unfair. nbm. smart sotong dont need such help.

finally went down to make NRIC. relatively fast lah. went down with enna and fangqi. NOT ALONE. NOT LONER. me and mel got totally drenched as we walked to the busstop. walking in the heavy rain is so cool can? hahas. so fun also :D its really nice to have mrs tan as form teacher can. her attire check is so lenient one. but damn art-lim ah! she had totally pissed meiying to the core this morning XD

IM ONE HAPPY SOTONG despite you guys making fun of me.

No comments: