Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Nothing seems right or rather, things are all going in the wrong way.

Especially hate it when things just had to go out of control. When things goes out of hand or against my decisions, I get really frustrated.

That is what I'm feeling and experiencing right now.

What's topping it off is I feel like a total fool when it just seems like I'm behaving like a social outcast? Well, I could only defend myself by saying that I'm not that much of a sociable person which totally runs in the family. And when I don't really know someone, I can't at all pretend that I have known you since last decade. It's just, I don't act to be friendly when I know very well that I'm not?

As days goes by I'm starting to panic and get worried. I'm not going to be like the upper primary students that I'm teaching who goes around finding excuses to console my poor little self. As we all grow older, it comes with responsibilities - responsibility for ourselves and our actions.

We can't always be running to our parents all the time saying, "I've tried my best"

Please give me more willpower to work it all out...

No comments: