Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy leap year...?

I'm not exactly sure what am I feeling now. Turns out that I didn't managed to scrap pass my finance module - though it was something within expectation but still, was kind of down still after that pretty much of hoping, praying and keeping my fingers crossed for a pass.

Well. Like everyone told me: it's okay and don't need to feel kek sim and bo bian must try again because who ask me to fail core unit?!

Was feeling tore apart about whether to drop the entire finance major but here's two entire school of thoughts which both make sense...

Don't know where to go.

Guess I had not felt this lost even after a levels. I think here I am at this junction where I know what's important to me, knowing the direction to go but I didn't know which path to take. Major dilemma now

No comments: