Sunday, March 25, 2012

Speaking about things that are beyond our control and things that we can control.

I think they all revolve around the fact that certain things just happen for a reason and they exist to make us who we are.

I don't quite believe in the 命运掌握在自己的手里 theory but neither am I the 听天由命 sort of a person. However I will always remember something that my grandparents say that a lot of things seems to be decided right at birth and we can't really seems to change them in our lives. I can only say 命里有时终须有 命里无时莫强求。

Why the sudden enlightenment? Been seeing and listening to really quite some things lately. Feeling sorry towards some people, at the same time I think deep down I am too gloating over some other's misfortune. I'm sorry, I'm nothing but just another ordinary human with selfishness who will also have true feelings that I can't quite hide. The only right thing to do is to spare some thoughts about people and not do it outwardly, isn't it?

No comments: