Wednesday, March 07, 2012

After the last couple of days of feeling very disgruntled, today I want to gratitude to people around me who have been there to shower me with care and concern in one way of another.

Some kind little gesture, well I presume it is, that shows me that there is kind and generous soul out there still. I think it's that kind of feeling that when you meet 10 selfish people, when you happen to chance upon this one nice person, you feel so comforted..

A little on the downside is that when my mood is picking up bit by bit, I feel that my whole body is being tore apart physical. For the last three hours my arm feel so sore all of a sudden..

Gosh am I dying young? Been quite paranoid after seeing the news of the pretty 18 year old who eventually lost the fight of brain cancer!

人生无常 so LOVE LIFE!


No comments: