Sunday, October 09, 2011

I don't understand why can't we just face it an admit it.

Tangible or intangible goods, we pay a price for it. You get what you had paid for, most of the time, quality and price will be in equal proportion. Although I have to say that sometimes, there are times where the price and your efforts doesn't pay off.

Maybe I am just a lucky girl since the very beginning. The wron steps in life seems to become right after all. I don't exactly had to pretend to possess certain things, as in true facts, I really have them. I don't need to chase after certain dreams, because deep down I am really working hard for them.

At times I am actually worried about life after graduation. What comes when I am stepping into a new phase of life? Though I'm anticipating for the time when life should be the merriest, where one could embrace love, money and freedom - I'm negative about uncertainties in the future. When I lose this balance that I'm enjoying now, will I lose it all?

Gotta tell myself that sometimes, just stay contented as the lucky girl that I am now and stop thinking too far ahead. Who knows I may not live till tomorrow?

No comments: