Monday, October 24, 2011

Making plans

Although I'm not even able to have a full week of term break, unlike some of my friends who probably ends their exams tomorrow, I'm still pretty excited for the few days before my new term starts on the 8th, after my last paper that ends on 1 November. Just ended my very first paper today with a breeze, happy much!

Am thinking of savoring good food during my one month break without my tuitions in November now. Feel like having weekday brunch at some places out of the way again, but not forty hands this time! Hopefully can go explore duxton hill once more and Robertson Quay - the bento shop looks wonderful, yum yum!

Well, the next term seems a little dull with a loss of couple of close friends, but guess it seems to be an ideal time for a more disciplined study time table for myself during the weekdays after class from now onwards. Praying hard for a decent time table! No evening classes please!

No comments: