Friday, April 08, 2011

Talking about Technology

Am really fed up over the fact that when I need the school' portal urgently, it has to break down. Now I cannot submit my stuff and to make it worse, it isn't my local lecturer who is marking my work but that angmoh guy at Perth. Totally awesome, I am all prepared to wave goodbye to another 4 percent off BIS100, last week's 4% most probably gone because absent minded me forget to hand the thing in by Friday 11.55pm. This week's screwed up all because of the damn system. No wonder people fail BIS100 again and again, maybe it wasn't their fault.

My nose's blocked like hell. I'm breathing like a fish. My voice sounds pathetically sexy, I don't know how am I going to teach tomorrow.

Was wondering if I should write this on the whiteboard tomorrow:

"Class, please cooperate with me because I can't yell at you. Do your work quietly and I'm sure you'll be rewarded."

Like my bunch of monkeys care about rewards huh...

My neck hurts and I felt tired to the max. I haven't marked the worksheets for tomorrow, better log off and do them now, ciao!

No comments: