Sunday, April 17, 2011

As humans, we like to think about the unthinkable

It has become a habit of me to be afraid of death recently. Like I often have this thought before I go to bed. Seems like far away for me but who knows when will be my turn? You see people depart, wondered where they went to eventually? Is there an after life? Heaven, hell or just plain wandering around in the thin air? How scaring, you may be able to see your dead body, or will you meet people who are dead long time ago?

Is dying just like sleeping, losing consciousness then you'll never wake up? I wish it was that plain simple. I think that won't be that bad. I wonder what I'm doing and what's that last memory before my last breath...

It has been a pain to wake up in the morning lately. Hope these two painful weeks can pass very quickly. Nearly two more assignments to complete and after 25th, I'll be able to take a short break. Can already imagine myself cooping myself in the room and watch tv :) yay, the television is such a brilliant invention! Like it really open up the world. You can travel all round in the world in a split second, no?

Have been eating out alone more often these days. I used to really dislike the idea of sitting alone and eat. I've always felt like the other people will be looking at you weirdly, like why is this person so lonely an pathetic? I would make myself to munch a bun as I walk instead of sitting down. But recently, I finally came to this conclusion of why should I make my precious stomach suffer because of the silly glances which people may cast on me?

I'm paying money to buy the food, so I definitely deserve the seat. For sure, I'm better those people who hog to four seats when there's only one of them dining right? I will choose tables with two seats.

Perhaps its all because my life has been very mundane lately and plus the fact that I've been traveling a lot in public transport lately that my bad habit of talking with my imaginary friend has became more frequent. I have this habit of imagining conversations with myself. Answering my own silly questions and asking my imaginary friend stuff that I probably won't tell real people. I have this little problem of talking to myself when I'm alone in the house, on the train or bus..

No, I don't think this is mental. I just felt this is another method to unwind and let out some frustrations. Perhaps this is a little secret side of me that I don't want to let people see. The conversation topic is silly, something out of the world.

No comments: