Saturday, April 02, 2011


I wish I could see such beautiful skies leisurely once again.

Sometimes, I'm really awed by how I could survive busy and hectic weeks again and again. The routine goes on like nobody business and how I could squeeze out time to juggle work, school and entertainment (TV).

Like most of my friends know, I was never a late sleeper in the past and I hardly burnt any midnight oil before examinations and test. I would, in another words, surrender and go to sleep. But these days, I don't remember any days where I get to sleep before midnight.

Studies say that you tired out your liver if you don't sleep from 11pm to 2 am. With this, I think my liver has been more or less burnt out. But get a little bit more realistic, isn't most of the young people awake at this time?

On a more serious note. The election's coming and the only regret I have is why I'm not 21 yet. You know how much I yearn to cast my one sacred vote?! I must wait for another five years and it could be that I don't get to vote because it may be a walk over then. It was a golden opportunity that I could have to make that little difference yet I missed it by 7 days. Imagine I was born in 31 Dec 1990, then it will be perfect ;P

Was watching the travel programme and was thinking of visiting Bali. Then news came tonight that the terrorists were planning to bomb Bali or something. How timely...

Am keeping my Hong Kong plan this July on hold first, because Mum thinks that the world's not getting that peaceful now, so better stay close to home. Or rather - stay at home...

No comments: