Saturday, December 18, 2010

We usually never get what we wanted, which is why we motivate ourselves to try harder

I welcome my very first result slip in my Uni life. 2 High distinctions and 2 distinctions.

A typical Saturday spent at work and home. Reached back home after work and did more work. Such a boring life (or rather, no life!), I have to admit. I didn't even make an effort to switch on the television today, explains exactly how busy I am today - didn't even have time to rot, you see that?

Guess its only normal when people see the glamour of other people, they never seem to notice what's all behind that so called facade. While some people out there around me who actually awe over how much I probably could earn a month or spend a month, they would never know the pain I went through, the dinners that I have after work and everything else. I could only say I deserve what I get, to a certain extent. I toiled and work hard for it, be it school or work. To tough moments, I tell myself that if you want that money, you have to bear the pain. Sacrifies part of your time, make do with lesser sleep, do more work = you probably get cash as a reward. It seems to me that in order to "maintain" myself all by my own ability and money, I don't exactly have much of a choice.

Yeah, sometimes I really got to rant la. Too stressed :/

Still, I'm pretty happpppppppppy.

No comments: