Thursday, December 30, 2010

Been eating out quite a bit lately, given that I'm actually quite the homely type of people who stays quite a lot at home. It was a virgin attempt at manhattan fish market, not exactly fantastic in my opinion because given the looks of the long queue outside the outlet every time you passed by it, you'll actually expect a lil more.

The word of the night is actually chilling. Don't chill too much, the nights kinda cold in December, don't you realized?

Finally te hectic week is over. Am excited about new year eve when I can stay home and hug my set up box to sleep. Am looking forward to watching live telecast of countdown from all over the world. Fancy fireworks from everywhere just in your own home's comfort, yay!

Here making a little confession. I thought I'm not that dependent on my mobile but these days, I felt that I can hardly live without it, hahaha. Long journeys on the train nowadays never seem long or boring when I'm out alone :D

Sometimes it feels nice to bump into people outside. Catching up with people, gossiping alike, you can't deny that it actually brings people closer together. It beats not being in contact at all, really.

And thanks a bunch to those special people out there who truly care about the day. It's really heartwarming to know that you're taking that extra effort for me :)

No comments: