Monday, December 20, 2010

The thing about facebook that actually awed me is you will get to discover actually some of your friends "know" or know other groups of your friends. And you will never know how they did it.

I have a long to-do list for this evening :/

I have finished my superbug research, which is good.

I have to start packing the stuff for tomorrow's long day at school. Notes are like everywhere.

I have to bring my thumbdrive to school (which I have forgotten about for two weeks!) in order to save all my marketing materials.

I have yet to read my marketing notes for tomorrow's pop quiz - major die.

Then read my management textbooks + highlight important points + take notes! Management is such a dry subject to me, all the memorising stuff is very hateful.

Now, I have to complete my communications assignment!

Busy, busy....

No comments: