Saturday, December 04, 2010

I think I'll never have enough time to finish watching all the shows on my hubstation! "Personal Taste" is piling up. It has been three weeks since I last watched it.

Business math passed today in a breeze. I hi-fived myself for bracing through four whole hours of algebra, indices and surds. Felt so secondary school all over again. It has been ages since I've sat in a math class, almost half day dreaming yet knowing what was going on, heeheee.

Hectic life starts from tomorrow. Like I bade goodbye to all my Saturday mornings and afternoons permenantly for a year. Gotta work doubly hard for textbook money, expenses, expensive travel fares plus occassional retail therapy, Ms. Teh!

By the way, found the management textbook at Bras Basah Complex! $30 for a second-hand. Save me $60 more for a brand new.

I've been craving for potato chips and chocolates in the night lately. I try to curb my temptation by trying not to think about it. But now, I'm really getting hungry and I could hear my tummy growling. I think I'm gonna give in soon...

No comments: