Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When too many cooks spoil the soup

It was mentioned that when many different people have so many different ideas, it makes things complicated. So I guess that is the main reason behind why people eventually stop suggesting, stop asking and then, stop doing.

I think I'm inevitably one of these people. Very part of the norm kind of people.

High D - Long time since I've been so competitive :D

Talking behind people's back is not necessary gossiping, it is another outlet for anger management or release of frustrations. Unhappiness has to be let out, somewhere and somehow. Everyone is the same and no one is a saint. If you are, then I bet you must already be up there (points upwards)

So you know, it does both parties good if one side just endure a bit and be a little less demanding. I tell myself that this is human nature and it is partly personality as well when some people just have to process what they are thinking by mouth. But unknowingly, it is indirectly causing disturbance and to a certain extent, annoyance and distaste.

The "you are not happy and so do I" concept.

Why there is no "the best of both worlds" theory when it comes to such issues?

What's up with me recently? Finishing lots of research and the Microsoft projects. Researching has not been a feat to me at all for the many years before until now. To hell with you, "scholarly"

No comments: