Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's always like that - if you don't work hard for something, you will never cherish it.

There are just way too many people out there living in a sheltered greenhouse, being so protected and they probably never seen rain. Call me naggy, like an old woman, because I totally see the youngsters today like this - most young people, I meant. I have a bunch of very rich kiddos like that in my class. My lecturer feels the same way. She thinks that I'm probably 10 years older than my peers. Very nice compliment to hear huh, young lady?

When you worked for something yourself, then it becomes truly yours. Something that you're given - I would say you're just blessed.

I've decided to commit my Mondays and Wednesdays for the next term after seeing my new timetable. Shall see what comes next.


No comments: