Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The skies look so gloomy (especially so in the west) because of the forest fire in Indonesia. Makes me very gloomy too.

Ultra busy these two weeks. Hate it when everything is like squeezed together - tests, projects, presentation and examinations for the Primary School - equating to more intensive tuition sessions. Time's so precious and totally dread it when I don't get enough sleep! I'm already not getting enough sleep since I don't know when but now its like doubly bad.

The gastric problem is like getting from bad to worse, guess must switch back to the expensive medicine. Its like haunting me every night. I'm losing track whether it is sometimes a plain stomachache or not. Every now and then, I just feel like I need the toilet desperately.

I need the damn time table for next term soon. Why is it still not updated after 4 days!

No comments: