Thursday, August 05, 2010

Sometimes, what you see shocks you. But most of the time, what you hear from other people, shocks you equally.

Got a day off school today - only this Thursday. Back to being a full-time student was kind of foreign to me at first because after 9 months of standing in front of students, going through work with them, now it is a reverse situation. I'm back down there taking notes vigorously (which makes me surprise that I could actually write pretty fast compared to my classmates) and listening attentively to the "not-so-singaporean" English.

By the way, I was in my school's lab yesterday and I realised that I actually type very loudly! Like I think the entire lab could hear the noise. It really made me feeling embarrassed to type and even try to type slow and discreetly.

The kinokuniya 11th anniversary 20% discount is just in time! Saves me $6.60 off my textbook :D Am getting very frugal recently. Wanted to try that oh-so-famous Koi bubble tea - realised that there is an outlet at Toa Payoh Central and the queue is not horrendously long as compared to the one at Bugis - but thinking that a bubble tea there would probably equates to the cost of my lunch, I've decided to give it a miss.

So sometimes, you need courage to spend money! :P

Am going to cook ramen for breakfast now!

No comments: