Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sometimes this world really freaks me out

Doing a self reflection - I think I'm not only playing with fire but at the same time, I'm experiencing what is a snowball effect too.

I don't why I simply don't have the courage to try my pastel blue nail polish. I guess I'm struggling with myself internally, thinking that I'm too old to paint my nails blue. I am secretly in love with my television. I think I interact with it more than I interact with human beings. You know, you somehow never run out of things to watch with the hubstation :D

Every time when I buy an issue of i-weekly, I'll tell myself that the publisher is kinda eating up my money. It never seem like there's anything much to read from it anymore.

Its gonna be a busy week ahead and I had to set my priorities right. Can't wait for my textbooks to arrive from Aussie.

No comments: