Monday, June 21, 2010

I actually dread using fb, so much that I no longer log in to pet society to feed Pipi. Got to say I'm sorry. So fellow human beings, I think I belong to the past (not that long ago though), even my own brother feels that I'm lagging behind in this world. Talking about communication, email is the best. Weird enough, though I dislike fb, I check and delete mails in email almost daily. Unlike instant message where you get replies immediately, I like communicating using emails because I anticipate the feeling of waiting your correspondent to send you a letter to reply in the following day or so.

Lagging behind, maybe?

Silly logic, I guess so. But its okay ;)

I thought of sleeping early tonight. So I returned to my room at about 9 after watching the debut of the 8pm show on channel 8. But instead of sleeping earlier, I ended up surfing the net and downloading the latest episode of P.S Man as I tidied my room.

Apparently my room's kind of messy, needs tidying up all the time :( The junk that probably doesn't belong to me still doesn't get shifted out by the end of the day after rounds and rounds of tidying.

Just a random thought - I think blogging is another alternative whereby you actually talk to yourself.

Am thinking whether should I still eat the economic rice tomorrow for lunch?

Bought books, shall find time to read them soon.

No comments: