Thursday, July 15, 2010

Where will we eventually end up?

I'm not really ready to embrace anyone in my life, sharing my life and time with you.

I'm not exactly good at bidding final goodbyes without sorrow written all over my face.

I'm someone who needs a happy ending. I don't understand what this term "casual dating" meant by youngsters today. How can you be dating someone and not be serious? Didn't you know that there are many people out there who wants to get serious with the person they loved but they were not given that chance?

I think love is not just holding hands and kissing the other person deeply. Love is not just about spending time together and enjoying every moment. Love is definitely not about quarrelling, thinking that it will add spice to your relationship.

Perhaps love is about cherishing that one special person on earth.

I think I've learnt what do people mean by letting go. I guess its not about holding and fighting back your tears, but rather it is about crying, feeling better after that then moving on. Tears, I wonder, are they the natural healer of wounds?

I think I'll eventually get over, we all will.

It's just sceptical of me to think, when someone goes, who will be the next? I think this is one way of us to be mentally prepared.

No comments: